Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Company Stationary

Here is some thumbnails for my company stationary. This is when my companys' positioning statement was created.
















More roughs and comps for some stationary. There were several ideas here I didn't end up using but think I will in revamping some of this project in the future. The logomark is black and white for these designs. And an older idea for the website name is used. At this point I was developing ideas that my company and website names were different. The website was just one aspect of the company.












Here is a comp for an evelope design. I thought that the text info being at head level of the logo/figures worked. It was as if they were communicating, at least that was the idea. But I didn't know about some of the postal restrictions such as how close to the bottom of an envelope a mark could come so I had to change it


 Final stationary designs. I felt the more simplified look gave it a cleaner, more professional look. With the letterhead I felt that the company was still recognizable but the logo wouldn't detract from the information that may be contained

No comments:

Post a Comment