Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Company Product/Services Ad Campaign

I felt my company was more of a service provider than one that delivered actual products so this was a little difficult for me. I thought I could create some ads you would find on similar websites, possibly banner ads, a billboard, and maybe some storyboards for a possible commercial.













Some  roughed out comps:) of some ads for my company. I liked the idea of breaking the ad up into three parts. My company name has 3 parts or syllables and 3 as a number in many cultures represents completeness. As stated in my companys' positioning statement MEUWE is comprehensive which I don't think is very far from the idea of completeness.















More comps of some ads, these part of a series. The concept is focusing more on the social aspects of the company. You have just a group of friends mingling as well as some different couples who are more intimately involved displayed. I came up with the idea of "What are you looking for?" as a question posed on the ads. And then thought a little change of the sentence structure making "What you are looking for", could make a more interesting ad, slogan and overall concepts for parts of my company. It refers back to the "eye meeters" of earlier designs for one














A finalized version of an ad. This one contains the company logo, a positioning statement and call to action(website name). It incorporates pictographs from earlier designs. The pictographs are aligned with the text uniquely so that in many instances the text forms part of the figures contours. I felt this unified the ads elements more. The texts colors reflect the logos. And the "What are you looking for, What you are looking for" idea is displayed. What are you looking for, is at eye level of the man in the picture. And the lower text follows the contour of the mans arm, leading to the computer, where I would like people to go to access and utilize the companys' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment