Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Company Capabilities Brochure


















I made a mock up of brochure using the pagination from my design brief and applying it to a miniature paged paper brochure. This helped me to better visualize layout possibilites as well as page order of the brochure easier




An outline of the Capabilities Brochure content

















More notes for Brochure design

















 With my brochure design i pictured encorporating the "3" aspect of some earlier designs. I also wanted to include my "what are you looking for, what you are looking for" dychotomy. At first I had the grid of my brochure divided into 3 vertically, and it did end up having 6. I also thought of limiting the number of elements to pages to 3 but thought different later on. There are still many aspects incorporating the number 3, including elements on the website page and some of the brochure pages

Brochure Cover


Inside cover
Brochure Pages






  
Back Inside Cover

I had envisioned my company doing much more. I pictured  that in the future my company would also have their own specific locations where people who meet on the website could meet. And I thought people could also find discounts or coupons for their local eateries, restaurants and other places for social activities through the website where these companies would advertise. I think I missed the boat in some regards with my brochure design and can already see many changes I would make to it but overall I think its a good foundation for the company capabilites brochure and think it works in many ways.









No comments:

Post a Comment